(Ottawa, Canada) • Homemade tapioca pudding, typical from Brazil:
- 400 ml of milk
- 1 can of coconut milk (put half of it with 100 gr of coconut flakes in a bowl for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 250 gr of tapioca non-hydrated
Grease the baking form with condensed milk
Pudding: Heat up the milk and when it’s starting to boil, pour the tapioca and the rest of the ingredients.
* You can add a bit of cinnamon and vanilla if you would like.
When the tapioca is hydrated and thick, pour the mixture into the baking pan. Let it cool.
* You can add cinnamon on top
* You can make any kind of icing, liquid or whipped.
Total time: 20m