(Uberlândia, Brazil) – Nothing like homemade goodness. Sweet bread, cheese rolls and slices of chocolate and coconut roulade. All so yummy and all homemade! I found a good recipe for the coconut roulade here. For the cheese rolls this is recipe I love. It is my favourite!
Cheese rolls (pão de queijo) recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups of tapioca flour
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- oil to grease
- Beat all in the blender starting by the wet ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Grease a mini-muffin tin. Pour the mixture into the tin leaving leaving a little space on the top as the mixture will rise.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180º C for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for a few minutes